Hedgehog Photo Contest!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryT

LarryT
A Hedgehog Summer 2011
A hedgehog summer is a photo contest for hedgehogs, pictures should be of a summery theme with at least one hedgehog in it. No photoshop please!

We will have a poll for everyone to cast a vote but a panel of judges from the
USA, UK and Canada will make the final decision to prevent cheating.
Pictures can be sent to [email protected]
When submitting your photo please include your name, location and hogs name. One entry per household.
Deadline for submitting pictures is July 14th and the winners will be declared
on July 31st.

1st place will get choice of a Carolina Storm Wheel or Storm Bucket Wheel with free shipping, 2nd and 3rd place gets choice of wheel but must pay for shipping. Everyone who enters will get a $5 discount off any wheel they choose to buy.

This contest will be held on my website and is in no way affiliated to this forum
http://www.carolinastormhedgehogs.com/a-hedgehog-summer-photo-contest-2011.html

A hedgehog summer is a photo contest for hedgehogs.
The poll is now open and will remain open until July 30th 12:00pm est. After the polls are closed the TOP 20 and two wildcard picks(choosen by the judges) will move on to the judging round, where 10 judges from around the world will pick their favorites from 1st to 22nd.

The scoring format will go like this: Each Judges 1st pick receives one point, 2nd pick receives two points etc, after all have been added together the lowest point total will be the winner. Winners will be declared sometime July 31st 2011.

You can vote once one the 1st screen and you can vote again when you view the results from that page.

1st place will get choice of a Carolina Storm Wheel or Storm Bucket Wheel with free shipping, 2nd and 3rd place gets choice of wheel but must pay for shipping. *Everyone who enters will get $5 off their choice of wheel, just let me know and I can send a paypal invoice.*

Latest posts

Back