Hedgehog bracelet Pattern Help!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raindog

So I am making this pattern and I have changed it so many times. I am getting so frustrated. Please, can you tell me what you think, if you like it, or not, what you would change etc? Because I am driving myself crazy.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Attachments

• HedgehogRedux.jpg
    HedgehogRedux.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Hedgehogreduxdetail.jpg
    Hedgehogreduxdetail.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Thank you, I think this is my final. I'm pleased with it- for now. We'll see if that changes in the morning. I went so far as to layout the pattern, print it and start on the bracelet this evening. Messed it up 3 times. Once by doing the wrong stitch, then by miscounting the beads, and finally I have no idea how I messed it up but it looked nothing like the pattern. So I stopped, changed the pattern again, laid it out again and will try again tomorrow. Except now I am looking at it and wondering if the quills on the left side need to go down closer to his ear. Somebody stop me.

Anyway any feedback is appreciated. I need sleep now.

Last edited:
I think you are right. It looked kind of bare and an abrupt stop. Something like this? Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• Hedgehogs final part 2.jpg
    Hedgehogs final part 2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 22
Back