Hebe Photos!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna

I love my FurBlobs.
Little Hebe (hee-bee) is adorable. My computer is doing some odd things, so so I couldn't get all the photos off my camera. But here a couple photos of him bopping around on my bed. More to come! and of the others too
more to come! he's super curious and snuggly. I was going around my house doing things and he was just snuggling between my neck and my chest the whole time. Im hoping one day he and Waldo can be cage-mates :heart:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

can you see me in here?
4.jpg

He's so cute! I love that last pic. Hopefully Waldo likes him. They would make a cute chinnie pile.

I freaking LOVE his new name! Not only is it fun to say, it fits him perfectly! I am sure Hebe and Waldo can be cagemates in the future. Waldo is such an easy going guy, it will just take some time. ;)

I'm copying some of these pictures to my fb wall. :D

That is a really nice color chinchilla..sorry I dont know the different color variations but he is adorable oh so cute

I freaking LOVE his new name! Not only is it fun to say, it fits him perfectly! I am sure Hebe and Waldo can be cagemates in the future. Waldo is such an easy going guy, it will just take some time. ;)

I'm copying some of these pictures to my fb wall. :D

glad you like it :D it was the only death valley-like name that worked for him, i think. but it seems to suit him hehe
I know I think they'd be great, once quarantine is up I'll start things sloow.

Ebs are hard to photograph, mine always come out looking like black blobs. Nice job. He is a cutie pie for sure! :)

Hebes are plants in NZ...what does it mean in reference to death valley?

He's definitely a cutie :)

Last edited:
Hebes are plants in NZ...what does it mean in reference to death valley?

He's definitely a cutie :)

Haha that's awesome. The Ubehebe crater is a huge crater in death valley. It has smaller craters surrounding it, known as Little Hebe craters :p I'm a geology major, and Hebe looks just like a chunk of igneous (volcanic) basalt rock found in these craters

Latest posts

Back