Heartbroken </3 RIP my sweet girl

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LannyCoop

I was debating writing on here, but I felt I needed to get this out, and I knew this was the place to do it, as if anyone understands the love of a pet its the people on this fourm. I lost my beloved Gabby monday to a very unexpected tumor we never knew was there. She was a cat, and we took her in for what we thought was a lodged elastic. turned out it wasn't. a tumor they cant explain, had been growing since birth.And finally caught up with her, there was never anything they could have done, or could do for her.She was only 6 years old and it is the single hardest thing of my life. I dont even know what do with myself, i feel so empty inside and i just want the pain to go away. I know time will heal, but it was so unexpected and I love her so much she was my best friend. my baby.

All I can really say is life is hard. lifes a freaking jerk sometimes and I guess everyone goes through hurt and lose. its the hardest thing to go through, losing an animal, its a different kind of loss. Gabby, I love you will ALL my heart, I will miss you forever, but you will be with me always. RIP my sweet angel, I know I have 2 furry angels reunited waiting for me when I get there, and I can't wait to hug you, and kiss you. and give you all the love you know I have when that time comes.

Thank you for listening. I know expressing grief is a way to heal. I know that she is safe now, I know she is not alone, and I know, I too, will never be alone with my angels watching over me.

Gabby sounds like an extraordinarily special cat and friend, and I am so sorry that you lost her so suddenly and unexpectantly. I can feel your love for her and your pain with the words you have written. May Gabby rest in peace.

I am very sorry to hear this. It's always hard losing an animal friend that has become an integral part of your life. It never gets any easier losing them, but we wouldn't trade the time we had with them for anything.

I am sorry you lost your friend. :( I know how you feel. About five years ago, my cat Bakoo died. She was about 15 years old and got a tumor on her tail. We did a biopsy, which came back "inconclusive". The vet suggested we remove the tail, since it was at the base. We had the appt scheduled, but she got sick before we could do it. We opted to put her to sleep since it was probably cancer. Glad she didn't have to suffer anymore. She stopped eating and could barely walk. It was horrible. I miss her a lot. We got her when I was in the second grade.

My condolences to you. RIP Gabby. *hugs*

I know just how you feel, and I am very sorry you lost Gabby. Just as much as you loved her, she knew she was loved by you. I know you will be together again someday!

Thank you everyone for the suppost and kidness. It is really a comfort to know that people truly understand the pain I feel. And I have hope it will get better as she is never gone from my heart. and I am never gone from hers.

I am soo sorry also to those who have lost there loved pets as I have. We are all never alone in this.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
May Gabby rest peacefully until you are reunited. Love never dies.......

Back