Heart-Shaped Chins!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetoftheDay

Well, they kinda are, sometimes, right? Their faces anyway ... We need nominations for Pet of the Day - see my initial thread here and of course Valentine's Day is fast approaching, so any holiday-themed nominations are always most welcome! Your chinchilla could be a star, and we know you love 'em!

Hi Karen! (Or Paul)

I don't know if you remember me but it's Aspen and Misty (Ashley) from Pet Talk. I met you guys once at a Pennsylvania fair or something like that! Geez, I don't really remember what it was but I just wanted to say Hi! I'm a newer chin mom and just joined this board. I chuckled when I saw you posted asking for Chins as pet of the day because it's such a coincidence. :)

Ashley

Good to hear from you! Of course we remember you, how could anyone forget Jenn and I running and yelling for you, probably all the other fair attendees thought we were crazy! Congrats on chinnie mom-hood! And c'mon over to Pet Talk when you get a chance, and of course we'd love to see your new babies ;)

Back