Healthy cookies?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pandachan

Hi All,
I've seen several types of chin cookies for sale and was wondering if anyone has experience with giving their fur babies these kinds of treats?
Also, can anyone recommend a seller or place to buy chin safe, healthy cookies? I'd prefer to order from a known seller than a random person/website.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks!!
:)

Ive seen a couple recipes on here for some great one. I believe someone sells them too. Try searching on Google, the chins-n-hedgies forums always pop up with the best results.

I just ordered some stuff from chinchillacity, and recieved a small sample bag of things and there was a cookie that my girl just loves!

Hi All,
I've seen several types of chin cookies for sale and was wondering if anyone has experience with giving their fur babies these kinds of treats?
Also, can anyone recommend a seller or place to buy chin safe, healthy cookies? I'd prefer to order from a known seller than a random person/website.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks!!
:)
I 100% recommend buying cookies from Jax chinchilla rescue. http://jaxchinchillarescue.webs.com First of all, my chinchilla LOVES LOVES LOVES the cookies. 2nd, this seller sells her cookies for REALLY CHEAP. she sells a dozen cookies for 3.50 and with shipping i only pay $4/5 in total!!!!! TOTALLY GOOD PRICE. plus it's an experienced chinchilla trader.

I 100% recommend buying cookies from Jax chinchilla rescue. http://jaxchinchillarescue.webs.com First of all, my chinchilla LOVES LOVES LOVES the cookies. 2nd, this seller sells her cookies for REALLY CHEAP. she sells a dozen cookies for 3.50 and with shipping i only pay $4/5 in total!!!!! TOTALLY GOOD PRICE. plus it's an experienced chinchilla trader.

Thanks!
On their website now, placing an order :)

Back