Has any one purchased from..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive ordered my hammocks form them before. (maybe more i don't remember.) I also just put an order in for new hammocks recently. Ill let ya know who delivers them when they get here. (my guess would be USPS. Most ppl Ive ordered things from for chins, have used them)

I pm'd about buying some fleece items last week (they were listed on sale for 10% off through 9/30/2012 in the sale forum) but I never heard back from anyone. I don't know if they didn't get the pm or what? My pm's never keep pm's that I send in the sent folder...I don't know why?

If you used one of the email's on the website they won't work and say it's invalid or something like that. I ordered from here and got my hammock my chin doesn't use it for sleeping more like a trampoline but it was worth it:)

I sent a private message from here on the forum site since it was for the discounted price but never heard back from anyone....I even sent another message last week and still never heard back from anyone. I give up I guess. :( lol

Back