Happy First Birthday!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laluvschins

Just wanted to give a shout out t o my two baby boys that turn 1 today!!! I remember like yesterday when they came into my life!!! I love you Dash and Drizzy!! You are my heart!!
:HB12:
:chin::chin::heart2::heart4:

Thank you all so much for the bday wishes!They are getting big on me..:(. I wish they we're still babies! I still haven't figured out to post pics up! I would love to put some pics up!

Whaaaaaat!? A birthday post with no pics? XD Happy Birthday to the boys, I hope it's awesome! :) I can't wait to have my boys for a year!

Thank you all so much for the bday wishes!They are getting big on me..:(. I wish they we're still babies! I still haven't figured out to post pics up! I would love to put some pics up!

At the bottom quick post part, click "Go Advanced", or quote a post and it will take you to that screen. Scroll down, and it says "Attach Files" as a section header, press the "Manage Attachments button located here, and browse and find where you store them on your computer and click the one you want, click open, and then press upload. You can do up to 5 a post this way.

Latest posts

Back