Happy Birthday Tanya a/k/a fuzzies kingdom lady! ;-)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
Happy Birthday to a wonderful person who is so dedicated and passionate about the well being of our chins and other furry friends. There are so many good things in life, like birthdays :D and people like you! :hug2:

:thanks10: AND :HB14:

Happy Birthday Tanya! You indeed are special. You are one of the few people who have taken time out of your life to educate me on herbs and health. and have shown a genuine concern and compassion for my pets when they needed it most. I attribute my richies extended life to your guidance! I hope you have a happy and healthy birthday!

PS. Just got my package today. Everything is beautiful as always, and the samples are always appreciated! Thank you.

PS. Just got my package today. Everything is beautiful as always, and the samples are always appreciated! Thank you.

I agree! There's always a little extra something and the packages look like presents :D

I hope you're having a fantastic day Tanya!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes!
Your kind words filled my heart with joy :)

Happy birthday Tanya! Thanks for bringing us healthy supplements and beautiful fleece products. :)

PS - I'm sorry I'm late but just got home.

Latest posts

Back