Hangover

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaDi

You Have No Idea!
This has to be one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! My face hurt from laughing so much! It is def NOT for kids. It is full of bad language and has several nudity scenes. If you need a pick me up, GO see this movie!

I read this and I thought you had a hangover! I was thinking, "My sweet little Amanda has a hangover?"

I haven't heard of this movie, but I'll watch for it when it comes out on video. My religion won't allow me to go into movie houses. Ok, that's a lie. I am too cheap and too far out in the boonies to go to the movies. :)

I'm glad that it was a funny movie - laughing is good for you. :p

LOL! No hangovers for me! At least not these days!

Yes, you have to get it when it comes out. I really cant remember the last time I laughed so much!

I saw this with Rhiannon for her birthday. Maybe it's a generational thing, but mostly I couldn't wait for it to be over. There were a couple pretty funny parts, but the whole full frontal nudity and so on were a bit much for me. Since when do we show men's peni in all their glory throughout a film and call it R rated? I'm not even going to get into the elevator scene. Oye.

I would have felt like a rhitard (Amanda should get that one) saying peniseseses............

I want to go see this movie sooooo bad!! lol
In July I will be a Maid of Honor, and my boyfriend is the Best Man at our friend's wedding. We both will be throwing a bachelorette and bachelor party...but the one I'm throwing will be in Vegas. Theirs...not sure (the groom is rather lame so they might just have a quiet night of video games LOL). This movie looks so outrageous and funny. hahahaha

Yes I laughed histerically the entire time, the only problem is that my little sister went with me to see it. Embarrassing... I just felt like a rehtard... heehee stupid movie....

I went with my husband to see this and we were both rolling! This was so funny! I just keep telling my friends "Go see it, and wait till you see what happens when they open the car trunk!"

Latest posts

Back