Hanging Toy Suggestions?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tessapixie

Magical Girl
Hey, everyone! I was wondering if you could give me some suggestions on a good hanging toy for my chinchilla, Amaris! She's seemed to already destroy most of her toss toys. I had the WARE Carnival Crop Chew Rings for her which she loved a little too much I think. XD I've noticed she chewed them into pieces and I had to take most of the pieces away from her only because I wasn't sure if they were actually safe for her to consume. I tried looking that up, but I couldn't find a clear answer. She has a few left that are still intact, but I'm looking for something to give her that will occupy her better and take less time for her to completely destroy. Thanks in advance for your help!

I have a full post all about DIY hanging toys for your chin! It's on my blog at http://lychinchillas.com/2015/06/10/how-to-diy-chinchilla-hanging-toys/! DIY toys are super safe and fun, and great because you get to personalize each toy for your chin! I would suggest going with chin-safe woods and chews; there are plenty of lists both on my blog and on Chins n Hedgies!
Thank you so much! I just removed those chew rings from her cage, and will be replacing it with an Oxbow Timothy Hay toy in the shape of a carrot that I found tonight!

Latest posts

Back