Halloween cage!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amignatowicz

Ashley
i received my package from Annie today! so heres the girl's cage with their new fleece and buddy. sorry for the bad photos, they're from my phone, i couldn't find the camera. as always, excuse the poo.

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

It looks very nice! I love this forum. Looking at everyone's pictures gives me so many ideas on things to add to my chin's cage!

Looks awesome!

Where did you get the wooden holder the finger traps are in? I would love one of those

hmmmm.... i've ordered from so many people i have no idea! i know i ordered it from a website, not a member on here. maybe someone can help:
its actually a hay holder that has a chinchilla cut out on the front of it. i know it comes like mine (horizontal) or you can get it vertical

Looks awesome!

Where did you get the wooden holder the finger traps are in? I would love one of those

That's awesome :thumbsup:

I love looking at other people's cages to get ideas for my own. (I'm a new chinchilla owner so I still have things to set up and what not)

Very nice! You should get some halloween themed toys for them too! Susan(AZChins) has some awesome things right now like hanging wooden spider toys, witch pops, pumpkin pops and she can make just about anything you can think up! ;)

Very nice! You should get some halloween themed toys for them too! Susan(AZChins) has some awesome things right now like hanging wooden spider toys, witch pops, pumpkin pops and she can make just about anything you can think up! ;)

too funny, i actually have a whole bunch of her halloween toys in there now, i took this when i got my fleece items in :)

Back