Hallo

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinCity

Hi everybody, my name is Andrea and I am new to CnH. I was interested in chinchillas and ordered some books, found this awesome website and decided to become a member here. After a couple of months becoming more and more intrigued by these little creatures.... I have 2 chins for about 5 days now. I was close to calling them Chalupas (after reading the comment on here, too funny), but opted for ChiChi (White Ebony) and Charlie (Beige). Looking forward to getting to know you guys some more. So far thanks for all the good advise on here!

Hi and welcome! We are happy to have you here and happy you have dived into the wonderfully addictive world of chinnies! Can't wait to see pics :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome wishes. I am going to try to post some pictures soon. I bought my boys at the show in Kissimmee, if you have a really good imagination you might see them on the pictures Alex down loaded (I am the one in the red jacket) ;) They were number 8, 8 month old White Ebony and number 30, 5 month old Beige.

Last edited:
Hi I hope this works... this is Charlie

Snap411
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, and please do share some pictures of your chinnies...

Back