H&R chin commercial

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceChinnie

I know most of you have seen the "Chinchilli Day" commercial, but as I was browsing youtube today, I found this old H&R block commercial. I tried searching the forum to see if anyone had already posted this one, but I didnt see anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex34RU-tZpU

I love the BV sitting in the sugar container, and the two chinnies spinning around on the record table. Sooo funny. I wonder if a few of you who own 100's of chinnies feel like this guy does in the morning. (Taps the "alarm clock chin)
:hilarious:

Well, while there were some safety concerns in the commercial....they looked healthy and it was darn cute. The chins on the fan were cute and I wish we could "share our cereal" with them like that.

Yes...there were definitely some safety concerns. And I wonder how many baby chins they got after producing that commercial.

The chins on the fan were my favourite too. Do you think they really put them on a fan or used special effects? I certainly hope it was using effects.

Well, while there were some safety concerns in the commercial....they looked healthy and it was darn cute. The chins on the fan were cute and I wish we could "share our cereal" with them like that.

I definitely loved that commercial, but I was concerned.

Maybe they used all male chins or all female?

But yeah, my favorite was when he took them out of the shower. :)

I enjoyed the fact that they had quite a few different colors represented. I dont remember seeing many in the Chinchilli Day commercial. Not to mention there were hardly any live chinchillas in that one. (and the stuffed ones just didnt look right, let alone "cute")

The video makes me wish I had a whole pile of chinnies. (same sex of course)
Oh well. One can dream. ;)

I wonder how long it took the camera crew to pick up all the poo. LMAO

LOL how cute. Although I do feel bad for the two he tossed out of the shower.

OMG those commercials are hilarious!!! :hilarious: I am making people watch them ! Although I don't think they will have the same appreciation for them that I do....

:thanks4: Thanks for the laughs guys. That was awesome

it's fun seeing chins in commercials, and you would have to assume that they are being treated safely, or animal rights groups would be on them...

Back