Guess your Secret Santa 2013

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clue #1: Three of my chinnies are handicapped.
Clue #2: I now have 5 chinchillas... I got a a little tripod female from a rancher buddy for my lonley girl.
Clue #3: My new best friend is my new kidney, Buddy!!!

My SS is Lynn! :D

So, here are my clues:

Clue #3: My first chinchilla came from Craigslist.

Clue #2: I once talked about being annoyed with rude people

Clue#1: I'm between 21 and 50 years old

I think I might be my own Secret Santa!

Fortunately, with this year's expedited edition, you only have to wait about 5 more days until you find out if it was you!

Participants... please read :)

I'll be revealing the secret santa names soon but I need to know who hasn't received their gifts yet. I believe there are 3 or 4 of you who haven't but I've only received 2 pm's so far. Hopefully, everyone will get their gifts. :crossfingers:

That is why it was important to get tracking info as posted in the SS rules :)) I'll be sending pm's to a few of you, please look out for them, thanks!

Clue #3: My username has wings.
Clue #2: I live in the northeast - think SNOW!
Clue #1: I have an odd number of chins.

I think I know!!!! :hug2:

Here it is! Find your name on the left side to find your Santa on the right. :)

You ----------Your Santa

Twilight Chinchillas --smhufflepuff
Tillygizmo ---------- Mt. Zion Chins
Mt. Zion Chins ----- Amy555
Essentia --------- javachin
Chinmama --------- Pikaia
Lynn & The Chins --- Chinmama
Pikaia -------------- Tillygizmo
Raindog ----------- Dragonflye
smhufflepuff ------- Shooper
Amy555 ----------- Essentia
javachin ----------- Lynn & The Chins
Shooper ----------- Raindog
Dragonflye --------- Twilight Chinchillas

I know it was a small one this year but I hope you all had fun! Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks much for all your hard work Sandi!!!

And, now, officially: Thank you Shooper. Miss Bella's first night with her half liner was last night. Looks like she was a happy little camper. Did some good running and eating. I'd take a pic... but someone made it all messy in that special hedgie way ;)

Yes, thanks for putting this together, Sandi.

Thank you, Tillygizmo for our gifts. The kids loved everything :) I really love doing this every year!

Thank you Sandi for all of your work putting this together during a busy holiday season.

Thanks so much Christine, everything you sent is being put to good use! Have a wonderful holiday season!! :)

Thank you Sandi for putting this together for us!

smhufflepuff- I loved my gifts! The chins say thank you, and it saved my life, they were chewing up spears to throw at me. Despite being a toy maker well they get more sticks than anything!!!

Nikki, you are very welcome! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you Sandi, Secret Santa was super fun.

Thanks Dragonflye! Luna and I love the bag and hat and I love my mug. That was a great surprise!

Thank you Sandi for the impromptu SS! Thank you Lynn for our gifts! See you in a few weeks.

Back