Guess your Secret Santa 2013

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My clue is: Im from the East.

I have 4 possibilities! Next clue needed!

2nd Clues have been sent! :))

Sorry for the delay. Our pug gave us a huge scare last night but he's ok now... huge relief and work has kept me busy most of the day.

My second clue is "A Disney movie". Hmmm... Could it be my santa has a chin named Hercules? ;)

Per my spreadsheet, Shooper is leading the pack. Certainly, Shooper crafted the special items. But did she do it on her own? Or prompted by someone else? Inquiring minds want to know...

Javachin and Essentia are possibilities because they are sneaky and don't have # of chins and their chins' names in their stats or signatures. Others could also be extra sneaky if they haven't updated their stats and sigs in awhile... or edited them in a tricky way.

Attachments

• SS 2013.pdf
    9.5 KB · Views: 152
I checked that thread and have to call your bluff: there aren't any pictures of two odd chins (however defined) sitting on anybody's face.

Good call! This is just for you... although there is only 1 extra chin here...

dea3dd1b926beddfda0a2cf11a8117ee_zpse5698bae.jpg

Per my spreadsheet, Shooper is leading the pack. Certainly, Shooper crafted the special items. But did she do it on her own? Or prompted by someone else? Inquiring minds want to know...

Javachin and Essentia are possibilities because they are sneaky and don't have # of chins and their chins' names in their stats or signatures. Others could also be extra sneaky if they haven't updated their stats and sigs in awhile... or edited them in a tricky way.

I found 1 discrepancy in your spreadsheet BUT I cannot tell you what it is ;)
p.s. :thumbsup: great job on the spreadsheet!

Hee Hee, smhufflepuff, I did make your items...you got that part right!

My second clue was "Ive been a member of the forum for years"

Christine, "mitten" reminds me of Michigan -- my mom used to live in "the thumb"...it also reminds me of a certain Chinnie with a "mitten paw"...hehehe!!!

WOO HOO!!! Had a Dickens of a time getting my present ordered, but I just received a confirmation email that it's in the works...

And another WOO HOO!!! I got my present tonight!!! I know I always keep you guys on the edge of your seats waiting 'til Christmas to open it. This year, I opened it with the boys!!! Mr. Whiskers immediately jumped in and snagged a loofah slice!!! He LOVES them!!! All of the chews will be loved and gone quickly, so I'll have to ration them!!! THANK YOU, SECRET SANTA!!! XoXo

And finally, my second clue: my hobbies are sewing and making chinchilla toys. Hmmmm...I'll have to start doing my research.

Christine, "mitten" reminds me of Michigan -- my mom used to live in "the thumb"...it also reminds me of a certain Chinnie with a "mitten paw"...hehehe!!!

And finally, my second clue: my hobbies are sewing and making chinchilla toys. Hmmmm...I'll have to start doing my research.

Thanks for the tip! Hmmm, smhufflepuff is from Michigan.... I need to do some more searching!

I think I know who your SS is!!!

I believe my SS is Christine (Twilight Chinchillas)- clues: east of the Cascade Mountains, loves birds. :) I'm thinking that the last clue will confirm this. ;)

I received an awesome package with a beautiful swing, toys, and fleece accessories. Thank you so much Secret Santa! My chins will be so pleased.

We got our present yesterday ! pics to come! an adorable fleece house, matching hammock, and some pear wood :)

I believe my santa to be Shooper!

I came home from being out of town to our SS gifts. Love, love, love them!! I've been wanting to get some Christmas stockings from Christine, but I never do get around to ordering hardly anything for my own chinchillas. I'll try to take pictures tonight. I hung the stockings on the outside of the cages, but Marble managed to pull hers in overnight and get a head start on chewing. THANKS so much to our Secret Santa!! I'll probably never figure out who you are, but we love our gifts, whoever you are! lol

Wow! So happy to see lots of presents being received :D …. If you haven't received your gift yet, shoot me a pm. Also, getting the last clues out shortly.

Clue #1: I have 6 chinchillas
Clue #2: 4 of my chins are "East bound and down"
Clue #3: Fleece for Furries

Shooper remains my prime suspect!

So, here are my clues:

Clue #3: My first chinchilla came from Craigslist.

Clue #2: I once talked about being annoyed with rude people

Clue#1: I'm between 21 and 50 years old

I think I might be my own Secret Santa!

Back