Guess your Secret Santa 2013

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
First clues have been sent out. Feel free to share your received clues so everyone can play! Just no admitting :no: :innocent: that you're someone's Secret Santa until after all the clues have been sent!

Participants this year:

javachin
Lynn & The Chins
Mt. Zion Chins
Pikaia
Shooper
Tillygizmo
smhufflepuff
Dragonflye
Amy555
Chinmama
Twilight Chinchillas
Raindog
Essentia

My first clue was: gremlins

I know who it is ;-)

First clue: I have two chins.

That's a tough one...wish I had been this vague!!!

Ohhh that is tricky. Could be someone with 2 chinchillas. Or more. Because 3, 4, 5, 6, etc... includes 2. Alternately, it's someone with any number of chinchillas (including 0), but two chins... as in the thing on your face. Better start looking for headshots on that one!

:thumbsup: I'm in total agreement with Melissa.

Ohhh that is tricky. Could be someone with 2 chinchillas. Or more. Because 3, 4, 5, 6, etc... includes 2. Alternately, it's someone with any number of chinchillas (including 0), but two chins... as in the thing on your face. Better start looking for headshots on that one!

Just a quick reminder that since we are on a time crunch with this expedited SS version that you must have your gift ordered and paid for, and if possible sent out, by December 10th to give time for the gift to get to your recipient by Christmas. Also, pm me if you have your tracking info or if you are having any issues getting your gift out.

Thanks!

1st clue- I live east of the cascade mountains....

Hmmmm... Hopefully the second clue narrows the field down a bit. ;)

Back