Guess What!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric4144

One of my neighbors has told me that I can have as much apple wood and pear wood I could want for my chin. He also told me that when they are ready the rose hips are mine to! Woo Hoo ! I'm going to save a fortune!
Hip Hip Horray!!
:wave4:

Sorry I had to tell someone that would under stand and not look at me like I'm crazy. lol!:laughitup:

oh my goodness! Do they have chinchillas or do they just grow that stuff?!?!?!

Wow!! Lucky!!!!! I've been asking around too; so far no luck =[

I know what you mean when you say you have to tell people these things that understand the "needs & expenses (too)" of chins. You really DID hit a goldmine there!! OK--now quit braggin'!!!hehe

The best part is that everything this man grows is totally organic. He's a retired engineer so he's one of those people that are really smart but kinda loopy. Oh and no he doesn't own chinchillas, he just has a four acre garden for a yard. It is absolutely beautiful. I would offer some on here but I don't want to get crazy with it and take to much and him change his mind b/c like I said he's one of those people lol. I don't expect it to last long before he says ok that's enough I don't want you taking anymore of my trimmings lol. He might feel it's taking to much from his compost heap or something who knows. It doesn't matter how huge it is.So I plan to enjoy it as long as I can. Oh just to throw it in there I also have an endless supply of all the high quality free hay I could want to. LOL! I've get it pretty lucky right now with my chin don't I. If I ever do come across a good supply that isn't from the crazy man I will pass it on here. (Just want to throw out there though that even though he is seemingly a lil off he is usually fairly nice.)

Latest posts

Back