Guess what I'm doing?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newchinmom

Family zoo keeper~
picture.php

Doing time? Trying to look like a prairie dog? Wrong~~I'm watching TV! I love spongeBob~~~LOL. (during Jumble's TV time, he even ignores his favorite rosehip treat!)

picture.php

Oh yeah..scritches tickle!

That is just too cute. Look at him staring so intently at the TV, lol.

I love Spongebob too. My kids have outgrown him but I haven't. I have a Squidward plushie hanging from my rear view mirror and I just can't bring myself to give away the Spongebob bedding I had for my daughter... she's 15 now.

Cute! He needs a Spongebob fleece set for his cage.

haha, I'm looking for Spongebob print fleece for him actually, thought I've seen it in JoAnn but couldn't find it, maybe I'll try Walmart next.

One night I turned off TV and was heading to bed, I heard someone was barking loud, when I came back to check on them, and there he was, same position same intent look, staring at the black TV screen..LOL~ From then on, I left the TV on all night for them.

Thanks Laura! My younger son loves Spongebob(so do I..LOL~), and he has a yellow star shaped pillow he named it Patrick, LOL~ I will get some extra fleece and make him a new pillow too!

I've never tried turning on the tv for my chins (no cable in my new place anyways) but it's always adorable when I read about chinnies and their favorite shows!

Latest posts

Back