Greetings!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EternallyCynical

Apparently posting an introduction here is a recommended activity, says the email sitting in my inbox.

Anyways. I'm not all that good at this stuff.... I'm Canadian. Won't get much more specific than that. I currently share my home with an elderly cat, a guinea pig, and a budgie. I will be obtaining my first chinchilla within the next few days, so woo~~

When I was younger (ten-ish) I remember doing some research into chinchillas, considering possibly getting one as a pet. I decided against it, probably because actually buying the animal was really expensive and my little ten year old brain was smart enough to find something easier to look after and less damaging to my parents' wallets.

I've always sort of been fascinated by chinchillas, or at least found them ludicrously adorable. I like how they move, and watching them take dust baths is highly entertaining. I find it amazing that something so small can jump so high....

Not sure what else to say, really. That's me.

:welcome4: Hello and welcome to CnH. A lot of knowledge on this site to help you on your journey.

Back