Greetings from WI

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rese316

Hello Everyone!

My name is Theresa, my husband Troy and I are new to your site and our welcome email suggested we introduce ourselves, so, here goes. We got our first chinchilla about a year ago. Actually we got a pair of boys together, I had asked my husband for them as my wedding gift. We named them Gimli (for the dwarf from The Lord of the Rings) and Sala (for Indiana Jones' friend in Egypt). A few weeks ago there was a tragic accident and Sala was killed. We were devastated and we were also concerned that Gimli would get lonely. So, as my anniversary present from my husband I asked for two more boys. So we are now the proud chin parents of three boys. Gimli is just over a year old and our two new boys Indi (for Indiana himself) and Rafiki (for the baboon from The Lion King) are only a few months old. The two babes are in a cage next to Gimli's cage and once we have them properly socialized we hope they will live happily together. Gimli is a med. ebony, Indi is a tan and Rafiki is a pink white. My husband is from MN and I am from WI. I guess I don't know what else to say. Thanks for welcoming us to your community chin lovers!

Rese316

Latest posts

Back