Greetings from Jenn and Mochi

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lirana

Hi, my name is Jenn and I just got my chinchilla, Mochi, as an early Christmas present from my bf. Here is a picture of her.

Mochi_new.jpg

I've had her for just over 48 hours now, and she seems to be acclimating to my boyfriend and I faster than I thought she would. We got her from our Petsmart. I know pet stores are generally bad, but she was there for over 9 months, so I had to take her.

I'm glad I found this place. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions (I have some now, but will post them elsewhere if I can't find the answers). Maybe after being here awhile, I can help give answers in the near future. :wave3:

Mochi is beautiful and I'm happy you could rescue her from the pet store. That kind of environment was probably a nightmare for her and she will be so much happier with you. We are happy to have you join the forum!!!

Thanks for the welcome. She's already warming up to my bf and I. She lets us scratch under her chin every once in a while and has nibbled me a few times. At this rate, we just might be able to let her have outside the cage play time this coming weekend!

Back