Greetings from IL

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aridan

Hello everyone!

I've posted a few notes on here, and thank you all for the information. It's been very helpful. I'm a soon-to-be chin owner, and I'm very excited. I've been researching all the things I need to know for weeks. I've started gathering supplies, and just put a deposit down on a little mosaic girl.

I'm setting this up as a surprise for my son's birthday. We lost our hamster recently and he wanted a rabbit. But after doing some research I just think the care/temperament of a chin was a better fit.

In preparation, I've been monitoring the room temperatures in this hot weather to see how the air conditioning is holding up, and we're good on that. We picked up a FN142, which will have to be baby proofed. There is still a lot to do, but we have time.

Thanks for providing such a great resource, and thanks to all of you who share your experiences on here. I'll look forward to sharing pics with you all when the time comes!

Welcome to CnH. Glad you are doing your research 1st. When you get your little one, please share pictures.

Hi and welcome to you! Sounds like you are getting all set for your soon-to-be new addition to the family. Can't wait to see pics!

Yes, and I've greatly enjoyed seeing all the other pictures members have shared on here. I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing all those cute little faces!

That is great, make sure to post pictures of your new chinnie when you welcome him home!

Back