Greetings everyone, noobi here!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velm

I'm just chinchillin'
Pleased to meet y'all, and I must say this is a wonderful community of educated, supportive people who share a love for animals such as myself, thus leading me to register. Speaking of myself, I'm nothing special. Just a 16 year old lass with a passion for small critters. I've been doing research on Chinchillas all during my summer vacation, I'm a homebody and not what most would call a "Social butterfly" so I've got any amount of free time to indulge in Chinchilla research. And it's been quite fun! I've got a notebook full of all of the information I've gathered up over this time. I haven't gotten my Chin yet, mainly because I want the best advice and experience from the lovely people here on this site. So I'm going to give it a few more months to make sure I am fully educated and prepared to take on the little boogers!
Thanks for reading, I hope to meet some awesome people here who share the same love and passion for animals as I do. Having animals in my life has made it so much more enjoyable, but after having a major surgery I had to give up my guinea pigs because I was unable to take care of them. They're all in safe homes now, I know for a fact. But now that I've made a full recovery I want to hop back into my passion and enjoy every bit of it while I can!
Again thanks for reading!

Back