Great fleece find!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tati121

After 2,3 weeks of fighting with Amazon and mother nature, my FN 142 will finally be here tomorrow! I've chosen to hop on the fleece liner band wagon and since there are a few sewing machines at my job, I've decided to make my own!

I was going to just order from Jo-Anns since that's the norm but upon further research I found a great site for fleece! It's called Your Fleece, a yard (of 60" in width) of Anti-Pill fleece in solid colors is on sale for $3.90! The regular price is $4.75 which is still cheaper than Jo-Ann's sales price! A yard (of 58" in width) of Anti-Pill fleece in solid colors at Jo-Anns is $8.99 and right now it's on sale for $5.39 but the Your Fleece prices are still much better!

Hope some of you take advantage of this great find! :thumbsup:

Thank you for posting this. Jackie will probably need at least a FN 141 since my other boys are pretty dominant guys. Even if we do decide to try and pair him up you can't have enough liners.

Their contact address is an apartment building or townhouse and there isn't any reputation for the site on Web Of Trust, so I'd take standard precaution if you were to order from there.

We are legit :)

Hello all:

I found this forum post when we noticed we were getting a bunch of traffic from chins-n-hedgies.com. Thanks so much for referring us, and I just wanted to let everyone know that we are a very legitimate company, and that we use one of our owner's addresses for mailing purposes (the Apt building). We have somewhere between 3-4000 satisfied customers, and we simply have the highest quality fleece out there at discounted prices. We purchase large quantities at a time, and pass on the savings to our customers. Please let us know if you'd like a sample, or go on our Facebook page or blog to hear from one of our many satisfied customers. OK, I'll stop being defensive :)

Best,

-Mark
www.YourFleece.com

Latest posts

Back