Gotta love baby boys!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
I debated on if they belonged on the breeding section, but they are going onto new homes soon, so thought I'd just share here.
These are our 2 baby boys. I haven't had any kits in a long time so enjoying them while I have them. They were a nice surprise after coming home from my transplant, and helped the healing.
The little beige guy doesn't have a name yet, but the ebony is being called Charlie by his new parents to be.
I hold my head down in disgrace. Yes that's an old undecorated chin mauled house you see, but Daddy is working on some new chinnie houses for Mom to decorate! Everyone got new hammocks for Christmas, with more coming so they will be spoiled, and sporting new digs soon.

Attachments

• Beige baby boy Dec 2011.JPG
    Beige baby boy Dec 2011.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 51
  • Ebony boy Charlie Dec 2011.JPG
    Ebony boy Charlie Dec 2011.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 51
Aww that beige baby is sooo pretty and the ebony reminds me of my Ebony when he was about 3 months old.

I'll work on that dark ebony boy for you Kaity, but they seem to pop out girls most of the time for some reason. I was surprised these 2 were boys!

Thanks all. I love the color of the beige boy too. Was tempting but just didn't have a place for him, so no sense in growing him out.

Christine! You know that we(women,moms,etc) always fall last in line so don't apologize for chewed chinnie houses.I'll make blankets,clothes,dinners,etc for everyone else and then curl up in my "religious"(holey) sleep pants/shirt and feed my family a sandwich!LOL! love ya' gal and so happy you are doing well!

Christine! You know that we(women,moms,etc) always fall last in line so don't apologize for chewed chinnie houses.I'll make blankets,clothes,dinners,etc for everyone else and then curl up in my "religious"(holey) sleep pants/shirt and feed my family a sandwich!LOL! love ya' gal and so happy you are doing well!

So very true! If you all could see me on my regular days. Romping threw the house with my shirt with dye stains, and holes in the shoulder from the birds! I'm quite the site, but do clean up pretty good, but only when I have to!

Latest posts

Back