Gotta brag a little :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizd2323

So my guy, Gizmo, is 6 months now. I decided to get him a flying saucer wheel. I've read that some chins take a long while to figure it out. Gizmo was all over it when I was installing it on my lunch break. He is so curious so I didn't expect nothing less. When I got home from work that afternoon he had it all figured out and running on it. Poor guy has been exhausted from his new toy but he loves it. Such great exercise!! He is my first chin and it has been awesome watching his grow from 7 weeks to 6 months. He has such a personality and wonderful disposition. Looking forward to the years to come :)

Whoa!!! I got my little buddy a saucer like 3 months ago and he still looks at it like what the!!!! what is this??????!!!!!!!:laughitup:

Slave to:

Leonardo- Gray and White mosaic

:pillowfight:

There always has to be one show off in the village!

I know right I have 2 and the smaller one is the superior one!!!
It's like the little ones have the bigger e-go!!!

________
Alli

Slave to:
Leonardo(Leo)-Gray and White mosaic
:pillowfight:

Impressive! Bubs figured his out pretty quick but he will only use it when he thinks no one is looking. I guess he realizes how silly he looks running on it. :p

Any chance of a getting a video posted? I can't get enough of watching chins do cute things. My girlfriend says when it comes to the way I act with chins, I lose man points. She is just teasing as she loves chins too

Any chance of a getting a video posted? I can't get enough of watching chins do cute things. My girlfriend says when it comes to the way I act with chins, I lose man points. She is just teasing as she loves chins too

Same here. I can't get enough chinchilla media. I have my desktop background set to rotate between cute pictures of chins and my boyfriend says that EVERY time I see my desktop I squeal something like "awww he's so fat!" "oh a baby one!!" "aw cutie sleeping!" haha. Meanwhile I think mine is the cutest of all and I bore friends and coworkers to tears showing them pics of him like he's my child. :p

Luna uses her saucer as something to hide under, she does though enjoy pushing it with her little paws to watch it spin ugh. I'd love to see her use it haah

Back