Got our rescue in the local paper!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greychins

NWI Chinchillas
We got our rescue in the paper! I'm so excited! Not like I didn't know, we had a writer come over and do an interview and take pics, but it was neat to go out and get the paper this morning and see the write up...

Here's the link to the online version of the article... --> http://posttrib.suntimes.com/news/neighbors/6515322-418/chinchillas-are-a-challenge.html (there's actually three photos if you view the photo gallery)...but in the actual printed out version of the paper, the article and picture take up a full page...

... so happy, so neat. :)) just wanted to share the happiness

Great article!! Congratulations! It's great to see chinchillas getting attention and someone posting correct information! :)

I know! I am very happy with the write-up. I tried to stick all sorts of tidbits of useful information into the conversation.... cause the writer's first words were something like "omg how CUTE!!!!" which lead me right into..."and that's why a lot of people get them without realizing how to really care for them or what they're like as pets." I gave the lady just about every bit of paperwork I have - she left with one of my care packets that new homes get, an adoption form, a supplies for sale sheet, our sales policy, she got to see a dust bath (that was hilarious, I'm glad she put that in the write-up), just about everything, so... I think she covered it well. I like how it turned out. :)

That's great, you really managed to get across a lot of important information, and that came out in the article. I'd have loved to have been there for the dust bath, it's so funny showing that to people.

I like the pictures, too. :))

Latest posts

Back