got my french bulldog puppy !! :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchillalover0927

to many chin chips??
So we went and picked up my French bulldog puppy this morning :) she is pretty timid and scared so we are trying to open her up. We named her Baylee...she was born august 15th .
She is a brindle.

imagejpeg_2_3-1.jpg

Awwwww!!! I love Frenchies! I have a Boston terrier, and I'd love a Frenchie someday. They look like stockier Bostons. :)

Too cute!

I LOVE french and english bulldogs. They are so cute with all their wrinkles! She is adorable!

How cute! I have to hide this picture from Ramos, my son. He's always wanted a brindle! lol Give her a squeeze for me.
@Gabby, we have a Boston too. She was best friends with our Frenchie.

I also have a frenchie-- my graduation gift to myself.

Enjoy! Beware they like to chew odd things like metal, hard plastic, etc

got new pics of my frenchie puppy!

This is Kiley and Bailey. Kiley was taking Bailey's toy and making her chase her around the house, this was the outcome once Bailey made it on top the couch. lol. Excuse the mess, the living room part of the house was just in the remodeling process. lol.

IMAG2611.jpg

IMAG2597.jpg

IMAG2593.jpg

IMAG2578.jpg

I was a little concerned with how much Bailey didnt want anything to do with us the first day and how much she slept. We raised puppies alot but I was never on the opposite end to know how they acted once u got them home. Im pretty happy to say I think her being in the house with 6 boxers gave her some spunk lol! I have her vet apt today for her 72 hour check up. So wish me and Bailey luck. I have some concern because behind her ears she has really think fur and some spots on her head. I'm hoping it is just skin allergies from the breed and not Demodex.......I won't be a happy person believe me :) ! Ill keep everyone updated !

Last edited:
Back