Goodness do you have CHIN dreams or CHINmares LOL

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "chindreams" are usually one of two different dreams. In the first, I have one or more mothers give birth to kittens instead of kits. In the second, All of my females were in the same cage together (I have no idea why) and they all gave birth on the same night so I had to figure out which kits went with each mother. Thankfully, my females are separated from other chins months prior to giving birth. That would truly be a "chinmare"!

I had yet another weird chin dream......I was in a room with a ton of abandoned chins.....they were in fish tanks which I knew was not ok....they were mixed with rabbits which is another nono so I was trying to move the rabbits outside to a rabbit hutch....the chins were reproducing at a crazy rate and I was freaking out because cats were trying to get in the chin area and the wire that was covering the cages in my dream was not secured !!! Im soooo glad I woke up from this crazy dream

afterwards, she asked if she could have some... I told her she could have my money, but I would keep it in a safe place for her, so she doesn't eat it...

Too funny, is this a literal translation of chin ownership or what?
Chin: "Can I have your money?"
Owner: "Yes, you can."
Chin: "All of it?"
Owner: "Absolutely, just don't eat it!"

Talking chin dreams are funny. I want to hear what my chins would say and what their voices would be like..

My brother had a dream that he walked by Paddington's room and the chinny was waving and saying "Good job" really slowly.

Last night I dreamed that I was at a chinchilla show. For dome reason, it was held in someone's house. Anyway, I forgot my grooming stuff, didn't know where to put the chins, was running all over the place carrying around a standard gray, and missed out on the judging. Can you tell I am going to my 1st show on the 21st?

Last night I dreamed that I was at a chinchilla show. For dome reason, it was held in someone's house. Anyway, I forgot my grooming stuff, didn't know where to put the chins, was running all over the place carrying around a standard gray, and missed out on the judging. Can you tell I am going to my 1st show on the 21st?

oh wow that sound real fun!! Have a great time !!!

ok this is very weird had another chin dream.....my chin was in its cage...it was not in the same room but there was a square of bubble gum and I watched chin take a bite ...she blew a huge pink bubble and i was worried when it popped she would not be able to breath out of her nose ...........

I am so very glad others share the Chin dreams too !!

i once had a dream that they ate my foot and replaced it with apple sticks. then later they drove to taco bell and bought 36 chalupas and fed them to my boyfriend and cat.. it was a rather odd dream

LOL! Reading this I literally laughed out loud. And I may have pictured it in my head haha

I remeber when i first got Carl (my first chin EVER) Id get up several times during the night just to make sure his doors were closed and shut and the locks were locked. Oh jeez, I didnt get enough sleep the first month i swear. Now i double check before bed and i can sleep soundly. Unless carl decides its the night to party and chews on his bars, or jumps on his levels, or pushes over his house, or starts rearranging his furniture. I have alittle sofa he can chew on and latley i find it flipped onto its back. Didnt no chin's were that strong.

When I first got Bella, I had a dream that my dad was at my apartment and he opened her cage and she got past him (my dad isn't the most careful person!). Then someone else came in the apartment and she ran out the open door. I was outside looking for her in little rodent holes in the ground but all I could find was mice. And my dad was lecturing me that it wasn't his fault and I shouldn't have gotten a pet that doesn't listen to commands

Back