Good cage just for one chinchilla?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to find the perfect cage for my little girl.
Enough space to jump around, etc. The FN right now- is too much money.
So, we've found that one. But, can anyone give me some links on some good roomy cages that their chin(s) love? Please & thank you!

A lot of people have the ferret/critter nation cages and keep one chin in the top part and one in the bottom. This thread has various FN cage setups, so you can see how others have set theirs up to give you ideas for interior decorating.

With your link, I don't think it will work unless you have some sort of pan that will fit the bottom. Since that's the add on unit, the bottom tray actually has a hole in it to connect to the lower unit. What you want is this one.

Did you know that if you get that cage now you can expand it later! It is the add on unit so all you need to do is get another one later and voila...you can have a regular 2 story when it is all said and done. Only thing I am not sure about is if the add on comes with a stand or not...but if it doesnt you can get the single regular base unit later which should. You'd probably be spending a little more cause that isn't the best price I have seen for those but it is better IMO than buying a non FN/CN and wasting money on something you won't be happy with later....

Latest posts

Back