Good bye Gracie!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline

Sadly we had to say goodbye to Gracie last night. I had noticed a few days ago that something didn't look quite right about Gracie. Unfortuneately there was nothing we could do about it. She went very peacefully and quietly.
Sadly she had two daughteres who I had planning on breeding but we have decided to not take the chance of breeding her and risking the condition being exported to Canada I wiell be keeping the one who is very cute defening your recipes.lmkp [

Sadly we had to say goodbye to Gracie last night. I had noticed a few days ago that something didn't look quite right about Gracie. Unfortuneately there was nothing we could do about it. She went very peacefully and quietly.
Sadly she had two daughteres who I had planning on breeding but we have decided to not take the chance of breeding her and risking the condition being exported to Canada I wiell be keeping the one who is very cute defening your recipes.lmkp [

Ok, I have no clue what happened at the end of that paragraph, grr autocorrect! Plus I had taken Nyquil for my cold and was obviously out of it. Lol

Latest posts

Back