Going on vacation...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittneyk13

Daisy🌺
I have been posting on here a lot lately sorry about that! But anyways a little over a week ago I lost my baby turbo after neutering complications and it has completely devastated me and his sister daisy. I don't think I have ever cried this much. They LOVED each other. She is eating, drinking, and peeing normal and she is still playful; she just sleeps a lot more then before. I have to go to Illinois in a couple days (I'm from Pennsylvania) to visit my grandparents and I am having such anxiety about going. I will be gone 6 days and my boyfriends mom is going to take care of daisy for me...I completely trust her she has watched her before but I just can't bare the thought of leaving her a week after her brother died. I'm so paranoid that something could happen to her or she may become more stressed out with me gone. What do you guys think? Should I go as planned or do you think she needs me right now?

I think she will be fine! Go on your vacation and visit your family. You could have the chin sitter text or call you and let you know if anything is going wrong or just to give you an update.

Chins are fine being alone, maybe just give her some extra chews/toys before you go!

Back