Goat Milk Products

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBug

So there is a local military wife at the base we're at that makes goat milk products. I ordered some from her. A lotion, brown sugar soap, strawberries and creme soap, and a pumpkin body scrub.

i used the brown sugar goat milk soap today. my skin feels so amazing and not dry! woot woot. being here in NM you definitely get dry skin.

the strawberries and creme soap smells delish. haha no i'm not gonna eat it. a few people asked me on facebook if i eat the products :laughitup:

has anyone else tried any goat milk products?

I've gotten stuff from UdderDelight.com before (or a similar web address)
It's been a while, but I really liked their products. You're right, you definitely feel soft and smooth after!

my skin has felt smooth all day and even still smells.
my husband says it stinks but i love the smell of it lol.

I have a couple goats milk soaps and they are definitely my favorite. I get them from a shop on Etsy (flourish) and she just makes amazing products. Not all of them have goats milk but the ones that do leave my hands feeling AMAZING (and smelling great too).

I love natural soap bars. Usually a bit pricey, but they last FOREVER and are good for your skin! We got 3 bars from a local lady here in Memphis at the beginning of september. We use them only in the shower, and we still have a bar left.

i have a feeling these are gonna last me forever. lol.
i've only used the brown sugar goat milk bar so far (only in the shower as well) and it still looks like i haven't even touched it lol
my husband refuses to use them because he thinks they stink :rolleyes:

Someone gave me soap made with goats milk last week, and OMG it smelled so amazing! It was very pretty too! I haven't opened it, and used it yet, but take it and smell it and am in heaven! I'll have to give it a try, since I have very dry skin this time of year. Aromatherapy here I come!

i have dry skin all the time and being in NM and with it being fall winter time my skin is even dryer. i used the soap once and i could already tell that my skin isn't as dry as it was.

if you have dry skin i really recommend goat milk soap.

i also have a pumpkin pie body scrub, that is very very good for dry skin. i used that and i have no dry skin :)

I just started radiation yesterday, and it can be tough on the skin, so better open up that soap, and start scrubbing away!
Where did you find the pumpkin body scrub? I love pumpkin!

Back