Girls Portrait

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khammy

I decided to get a photo of my girls to be turned into a large canvas portrait for my wall... Wow, that was not easy trying to get a nice pic of them together... Haha. I got lots of cute shots of them solo, lots of blur, and several stink eye portraits so I thought I'd share what I got. Hope you enjoy.

This is the final shot that I got made into canvas.
Together.jpg

This is my little Peanut. She rarely stays still for pics so this is one of only 2 good pics of her.
Peanut.jpg

This is Wasabi (Sabi), and she's my princess. She loves getting her photo taken so I got tons of her hamming it up for me.
Sabi.jpg

Last but not least, I figured you might like their combined "stink eyes" photo. I had to apologize and bribe them with treats to make them happy again. Haha.
P1010329.jpg

Your little Peanut is adorable... with chins it's definitely a lot harder to get a good pic of more than 1 chin in the photo at a time :unsure: so you did pretty good.

So cute! We had to bribe Minnie with a treat too to get her to be still for pics. Your girls are gorgeous!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I really did have fun trying to get good shots. :)

I will probably do the same thing for my boy Tatter-Tott. Tatter is my only boy so I put in fleece stuffed animals attached to the cage so he's not too lonely. He's funny with them so I might attempt a pic with him and his most recent cage buddy... He usually leans on them, or sits on their heads (like I see my girls doing all the time). Every once in a while, I catch him under it. I haven't gotten a pic of that but it's the cutest thing.

Here's a pic of him with his second Mr Bunny. It's not a very good one since I just snapped it with my phone but I still love it. Both the first Mr Bunny and the second have been retired due to excessive grooming over time. He's now bunked with Mr Froggie.

IMG_0678.jpg

Back