Giddy Stupid, yes that's ME!!!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
Christmas came to our house this week. I LOVE USPS,FedEx, and the UPS man!!!

This week the furries got...
2 fleece Houses from Shooper
Cookies from Sdo9396
A bridge and wood from Chintastic
and my Mulberry coins from yummychinchillatoys.com

Just waiting on some more wood from SamiJami, and my Feeders from ChinchillaPark Place and everything will be complete!:thumbs:

Gonna have to start working over time to keep Christmas coming! I love spoiling the chins. :wink2:

Sounds like me when I first got my chins. I swear I would have bought stock in camphorchins.com if she sold any. Now I need to buy stock in Oxbow and Fuzzieskingdom. :wacko: Oh, and I'm now just starting to look at your custom beds and houses :D!

OMG!! I think we may be twins separated at birth! Last time I prepped pecan and turned around profits to buy apple wood. This time I've done apple wood and used profits to buy willow,fleece items,chews,and plan to have my latest mini donkey castrated(sshhh it's a secret he doesn't know about it yet)!:hug2:

This time I've done apple wood and used profits to buy willow,fleece items,chews,and plan to have my latest mini donkey castrated(sshhh it's a secret he doesn't know about it yet)!:hug2:

Oh that isn't nice! Poor donkey! lol hmmm (looks over at hubby) Maybe we are twins! hehe :neener:

Yup! I have nurse duty on the donkey.I stayed and helped my vet with my other mini donkey's castration before the new donkey came to live with us.My paramedic hubby just starts crossing his legs when I talk about it!!! We get alot of mileage with donkey jokes around here!(go scratch your a** at the barn,want to see my a**, I speak a** that's how I found my hubby,etc)!!!!:neener:

I'd tell ya about my husband, but this is a family forum! lol We both have a sense of humor but it took a jump somewhere, and is far from normal!

lol I love getting chin supplies in the mail. I'm not even interested in shopping for myself anymore. All I want to do is shop for the chins! You need to post pictures of your fleece houses and bridge in action!

I hopefully will get the other half to help me bring the new chinnie houses downstairs (they are melamine and HEAVY) so I can deck them out with all the new stuff! I'll be sure to share toys. Do have to say the people I bought from are fast, and highly recommended1

Thanks!!

As soon as my FN142 arrives (it's killing me to wait for it to show up), I will hang Charlie and Inca's swing (that I loooove) in the new cage along with other stuff and snap some pics!
That settles it...we are all CRAZY when it comes to our critters :wacko:

Latest posts

Back