Getting My New Chinnie Tomorrow

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VAChinnieMom

Hi Guys,

I know that you guys can really understand my excitement so I wanted to share my news with all of you. I just found out that I can pick up my new chinnie tomorrow afternoon and I am wayyyyyy past excited. She was unable to keep him because she is going to be moving for school so he needed a new home and thankfully, I am only an hour away from her. I will post photos of him tomorrow when I get him home.

In the meantime, here are a couple of photos that she sent to me. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• vlad.jpg
    vlad.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 58
  • vlad2.jpg
    vlad2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 47
I will definitely be posting lots of pictures of him. She named him "Vlad", short for Vladimir but I'm not 100% sure how I feel about that one..lol.

If you take the cage too make sure you get ledges for him looks like he chews on plastic so thats bad for him. :)
He is quite handsome

I love that new chinnie feeling. Its addicting, like people who crave adrenaline. I could never have just one, and if I had the space and the income to support it, I would have 100 of them! Congrats and good luck.

I love that new chinnie feeling. Its addicting, like people who crave adrenaline. I could never have just one, and if I had the space and the income to support it, I would have 100 of them! Congrats and good luck.
exactly!!!!! If I ever win the lottery I would spend it all on my chins:):):)

Slave to:

Leonardo(Leo)- Gray and White mosaic

:pillowfight:

Back