Getting excited

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IvoryBolt

URG this last month and a half has been going by SO SLOW!! I just want my new chin baby already!! I'll be getting him on the 1st of August..here's a new pic for you to squee over ;D His name is Appa. Because it just fits.

Did you name him after Avatar?!

He is the cutest little thing omg♥ You better post a bunch of pictures when you get him!

Omg I love you Lol.
All I wanted was to name a chin Zuko, but my light ebony accidentally inherited the name Chilly. It was supposed to be temporary and by the time I thought of Zuko, I was in the habit of calling him Chilly. XD He doesn't know his name anyway so I could change it but it's whatever now... I'll just save it for my next darker colored chin :D

My white mosaic's name is Momo XD

He really does look like an Appa too.. That fits him perfectly!

Bahaha, I thought about Momo, but that's my ex's nickname (fun fact: momo means peach in japanese ;D)....and appa is just...big...and fluffy..and awesome. =D I'm afraid if I named it Zuko, I'd get an evil one...

Peach?! :eek: I learn new things every day Lol.

Yes♥ It suits him well!

LOL I never thought of that... I'm still going for it. :p Maybe I'll get a whole group of avatar related chins XD

Back