Gerard's new b-day Guitar + snow day pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahaha!! Prisoner Sky picture is adorable!! Oh, and Ivory does not seem happy his Mom has been MIA!! hehe.

Happy (belated) birthday Gerard!!

Did you glue on those colored wood pieces on his house or buy it like that? I like it, I think you just gave me a good idea to make a second house for Chloe!

Hey Caiti, the house was made by simplychintastic. The wood pieces are actually attached with dowel pins.

Gerard definitely rocked his birthday and looked very cute doing it. All of your boys are so beautiful and lucky to be such spoiled guys.

Wow what a beautiful bunch of chins! And perfectly spoiled as well ;-). Happy belated bday Gerard!

haha love the pics!! Where did you get the guitar?
IT looks like hes rocking out!!
As for your eb boy, i want him ! so adorable!
And the baby pic too

Happy (belated) Birthday Gerard! He sure seemed happy with his guitar!

I love that second pic of Sky. It looks like he is trying to force himself through the bars of the cage!

And all of your bebbies are stunning!!!

Thanks again guys! Yes, Sky's prison pic is just so pathetic, he had just gotten some bathroom playtime with me and then I gave him a treat when I put him back in the cage. They have such a huge cage to play in but when I saw that face, I could not resist but take a lot of pics. The guitar comes in a package of a few other wood pieces. I don't remember who makes it but the package came from Petsmart.

Happy Birthday Gerard!!! The boys are all gorgeous Sandi, but I think Pepper is my favorite!

Happy Birthday Gerard!!! The boys are all gorgeous Sandi, but I think Pepper is my favorite!

He is the ONLY one right now that will sit on my lap forever and let me give him an all out full body scritch. I've got to videotape that.

:HB14: Gerard!
Sandi, your boys are adorable!!!

I think I changed my mind about a degustation party (cookies look so yummy...) – just kidding :D

Back