Fuzzies Kingdom will be closed for a summer break

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanya

Fuzzies Kingdom will be closed from June 28 to August 7 for a summer break. You can still place an order during that time, but shipping will resume only on August 7.

So, if you are running low on supplements/ herbal treats and need to order more, place an order before Saturday :))

Also, I'm running Steel Base Tunnel special. Sale price: $18.95. Reg. price: $22.95

I'd like to get 2 more of your steel based tunnels.....should I just order thru the website?

CrazyForChinchillas, thank you :D

Sheri, you can order through the website. If you prefer, you can also send the payment $46.85 ($37.90 two tunnels + $8.95 shipping) via PayPal. My PayPal email is [email protected]

Hope you had a wonderful summer break.... the boys and I are wondering if you're back and in business? :)

Thank you!
I had a great summer break, and now I'm back and in business. :D Sending you a PM…

Got my package from you a few days ago (the forest babies basic set)- Sigma just loves your items! And they're of really great quality. His favorite thing to do is to "dig out" the pillow from the cube hanging house. <3 The PVC fleece covered tube is a close first favorite!

Thanks so much for the fun!

You are very welcome! I'm very happy to hear that Sigma enjoys his new "Forest Babies" fleece set :D

The tunnel actually has a metal base (not PVC), so it can be used with or without a fleece cover :))

Oh yea, that's what I meant. XD So used to the PVC tubes. He absolutely loves it. It's his favorite lounge area. I like that it's metal more-so than PVC. Better quality.

Great quality all around. :)

Back