Fur loss on ears?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess32247

I've noticed a few months ago that my chins ear started lossing a little fur at the bottom. I can't remember if they were like that since I've had her or it if just happened, but I feel terrible for not finding answers to it. I've searched about it on and off about it since I noticed, and nothing came up. So I'd thought I'd share it with you guys, is it normal? I think she's about 6 years old, so maybe that's why. She's not on the best feed right now, but that will be changing soon.

Heres some pictures I took so you get a idea:

Picture137.jpg

Picture136.jpg

She's healthy as ever and very active, she had just finished running around when I took the pictures, so don't mind the redness on them! I just need some reinsurance that this is normal, I'm probably just over thinking and stressing about it though.

you know, rutherford's ears look exactly the same and i also can't remember if they've always looked like that. i see him so much every day that little changes rarely alarms me. but my girlfriend pointed it out this one time. but since then, he's had a vet checkup and the vet has declared him a healthy, chubby chin!

Thank you! Just making sure my girl is healthy. Glad your chinnie is doing alright too, and your right, little changes don't really alarm me much but I still feel the need to check up on them lol

Sorry about the second picture being HUGE, must of forgotten to edit that one to size before I put it in.. opps!

Back