Funny Story!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alooper19

Mommy of four chins <3
So yesterday, I got a picture of my 2 female chins (Autumn & Annabelle) who are best of friends, from my boyfriend. We had some Seagrass Rope from ChinchillaCity that we use to make toys. It was on top of the cage and apparently my boyfriend didn't notice a small little piece was hanging in their cage. He went to check on them and give them a treat, when he noticed the girls pulled almost the entire piece of rope into their cage and were destroying it :laughitup:

I couldn't help but laugh so hard because it was just to cute! We did manage to save some of the rope! :hilarious:

If there is trouble to be had, chins will find it every time!

That they will... a few years ago when I had my first chin, I had his cage on the floor of my room while I was cleaning the cage stand. Well I must have bumped his cage with the vacuum because it got nudged into my bed, and my comforter now has a hole in it! I guess he thought it would be a good idea to pull it in the cage :confused1:

My chins will always chew on things that get close to there cage. It's just one of the chinchillas many FUNNY antics.

photo.php

Here is the picture of them!

Ah! What happened? It was there when I first posted it b/c I clicked it to make sure it would open! :( I'll have to redo it when I get home.

Latest posts

Back