Funny Psychic

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SusieJJ

chinnies215
I went to a clairvoyant party, not really knowing what it was... I got there and realized it was a one on one psychic type thing and decided to give it a try. One of the last things the woman told me was that I was going to adopt a new animal. I looked at her and laughed and said, "I don't think so!" I adopted an awesome corgi/dachshund mix from a rescue last December, and with the chinchillas and fishy we're pretty much set for animals! She said not right away, but it'll happen. It'll sort of fall into me. So that's something to look forward too! :) Because I really have no problems with more animals :p hehehe

She also told me that the hose to the washing machine might have some trouble and would make me REALLY MAD. So.. I didn't do laundry yesterday, and today I'm watching it closely! Tornado watch anyway.. shouldn't be spending too much time wandering around today! (now I just have to figure out how to convince the dog the basement won't kill him if we have to go down there to avoid a twister!)

Back