Funny chinchilla pictures to share :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETC

HOME OF EXTREME MOSAICS!
I thought I would share these with you from chins I have had in the past as well as present.
1. hammock bliss (Moon, my extreme mosaic, white face, grey body, white bum)
2. three musketeers (triplets, sapphire male and standard sc female, white sapphire male)
3. versace my tan happy to have a bath hanging on so the bath won't be taken away
4. jewel sleeping like she is dead....gave me quite a shock!

Attachments

• hammockbliss.jpg
    hammockbliss.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 128
  • threemusketeers (600 x 450).jpg
    threemusketeers (600 x 450).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 116
  • versace3.JPG
    versace3.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 111
  • jeweldeadsleeper (600 x 450).jpg
    jeweldeadsleeper (600 x 450).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 121
whoa I've never seen a chin sleep like that haha!! Probably would have scared the bejesus out of me if I were you!!

Cute pic's.. i'd think your chin was dead as wel when laying on her back. mims sleep on ther sides with one eye partly open.. lol lol then i get cared and have open the cge to see of ther ok ... again cute pic's of your chins... :)

When one of my males was younger he used to sleep like that, but up high on a shelf. He grew out of it eventually, but he scared the heck out of me the first several times. Sometimes he used to twitch while he was sleeping too!

Super cute pics. I see the pic of the one in the hammock is Moon. Is that Pearl's mommy? If so, I see where her good looks come from. :)

Your tan is gorgeous too.

All the pics are great. But that last one made me laugh.
I agree, would have been on the phone with the vet if I found my chin sleeping like that. Too funny.

Back