Fun new tent game - Under the Blanket

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheri7

I dicovered a fun new game with my chins. I'll make a tent over me with a fleece blanket and my chins love to run under it and jump all over me and under the blanket. Sometimes I'll kneel on all fours and if I have a big shirt that hangs down they will run through my shirt and come out of the neck hole. Sometimes they will dive right into through the collar and come out at my waist. The only problem is it makes my one chin a little nibbly. Every once in a while she will poke her head out of my collar and take a chomp on my nose....not in a mean way...just sort of a "hey whats this?" Of course I always make sure they have an opening to go in and out of.

Anyway its alot of fun for them and for me. When I pull the blanket out they come running now.
:jump:

Nobody else has ever made a tent for their chins? I think it makes them feel very safe.

I'm going to make one for Shelly tonight. I have fleece at home.

During the winter, I usually have a blanket over my lap when I have Trixie out. she loves hanging out underneath and trying to climb up my legs.

My chins loovee to play under my duvet! Sometimes I bring them to my bed & hide under the duvet with them. At times, they don't even want to come out.
I cover my desk chair with a blanket. Sometimes the chins find a way to go underneath the blanket & won't come out.

I have a duvet loving chin called Gzifa (silent "G" for anyone interested in how it is pronounced) & she is hilarious. She will rootle around under there for ages, occasionally popping out at the top to see what's happening "above ground". :laughitup:

In my signature pic, my little Ziggy is hiding under his tent house and just his nose sticking out! He loves to hide under stuff a little more than the others. :)

Latest posts

Back