from critter nation to "CAGES BY DESIGN" cage!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbeaksbirdtoys

I just recently purchased a second hand (looked barely used) Cages By Design cage on my local craigslist. My chinchillas were in a double critter nation cage before hand. Although this is just a little bit smaller, I think it looks really nice, plus you have the cool storage underneath. I made everything inside of it myself. I own a bird toy manufacturing company, and have considered making the shelves and selling them. I also have a double critter nation cage for sale :) if anyone is interested. I'm in GA, about 40 miles north of Atlanta. Not sure if I could ship it or not.... Maybe??

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 186
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 145
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 138
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 139
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 156
Jealous!!!! I loveee that cage and the setup inside of it. I really need to learn how to make more things for my boys.

I'd be interested in some selves if you ever do decide to sell them :)

Thank you to everyone for your nice compliments on my cage and how it was set up. The green thing in the bottom is a flower pot. I purchased it at Garden Ridge. I'm not sure if they have stores in other states or not. The chinchillas can actually go in and out of it, but I like to use it for hay and treats for them. I did sell the critter nation cage locally.

And yes, I plan on selling the shelves on my website very soon. Can I get everyone's opinion please on desired lengths? I also have some nice large and thick natural slices I am going to use to make shelves as well but I need to let the wood dry out a bit first.

Critter nation cage

I'm looking for a critter nation cage myself. What model is it and how much are you wanting for it. I live close enough to pick it up.
And by the way that new cage of yours is absolutely spectacular.

Back