Free Oxbow and Sun Naturals Hay

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondkelt

My chin, Yoshi, recently passed away and we have a 1/2 bag of Oxbow left over that was just opened this month as well as a almost full bag of Sun Naturals Sweet Timothy Grass.

I would be willing to ship out what I have left over if anyone would like them. I'm in SW Ohio.

I'd hate to let this go to waste and our vet clinic can not think of anywhere to donate the remaining food too.

I'm sure that the local animal shelter or rabbit rescue would appreciate your generosity if no local chin rescues are around. They will be swamped wirh abandoned bunnies in the next weeks after Easter. Bless you for donating his things to good use as opposed to simply tossing them out.

Sorry to hear about your loss!

I agree with donating. We have many small animal rescues in Ohio, or one of the local shelters/'pounds' should take it. The one I volunteer for here in northern KY gets small animals in often and no one ever knows as they think dog/cats only.

Back