Fosters/Boarding Southern NY

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeoMonster

Back in I want to say December I posted a thread about finding somewhere to keep my chinchilla when I was studying abroad in italy. I had found a close friend of mine who was willing to take him in and knew a lot about chinchillas, but he recently decided to move to florida. I have another friend who could *possibly* take him in, but he has to check with his landlord so I have about a 50/50 shot. The thing is, I'm trying to come up with other options in case this doesn't work out.

I'm leaving aug 27th and returning december 15th. Does anyone know of a boarder who wouldn't mind boarding him for this long. I know they usually go by a price per day, but maybe since it's a lengthy stay I could work something out with them. Since its so long I highly doubt a vet would want to do it. I already looked into Big Apple Chinchillas but they don't do boarding.

Other than that, I'd have to look for a foster. Being this is my first chin and all I have no idea what this entails. Any advice at all will be appreciated.

Back