Forgot to Introduce Myself

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lillybabe

Well, I was on CnQ forever ago... maybe back in 2007-09 kind of time range. I thought I would reintroduce myself. I have been wandering the last week or so and have talked to some of you.

I was mother to one chin for just over five years. As I mentioned elsewhere I recently lost my little guy to malo. His name was Raisin (I didn't pick the name).

Perhaps I should have waited longer but there is limited access to kits in my area that are not from petstores so I did not. I will be picking up two beautiful girls from a breeder about 3 hours north of me this weekend. I can not wait to spoil them rotten. I think my Raisin would want me to shower love on someone else.

In my nonchinnie filled life I am in my last semester of graduate school as well as substitute teaching. My life right now is mostly filled with school work, students and reading (I'm a bit of a bookworm).

I will be making a thread at some point with the girl's cage (as things arrive) and the girls themselves so you all can squeal at their uber cuteness.

Welcome to CnH! :)) I've already seen your thread on the girls and I'd be very excited as well!

Latest posts

Back