Food, Cubes, and Dust.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnrchins

I have been looking around places for food and such for my chins without driving an hour away. And I can get an awesome deal on Tradition pellets and Alfalfa cubes. If enough people are interested, I can buy it in bulk and ship it. : )

Is anyone interested? I'm just curious. : )

It looks like pellets would be $.65 per pound, and cubes $.50 per pound.

Still looking for a really good deal on dust, though.

I haven't found anywhere around here to get dust. I always just get 50 lbs bags from Shoots at MCBA nationals in Auburn every year. They sell them for $20.

: ) I'm glad there is interest.

Michelle- It lasts me about two months. I like to make sure they have plenty to roll around in.

Crap.

: ) I'm glad there is interest.

Michelle- It lasts me about two months. I like to make sure they have plenty to roll around in.

Sorry... It has lasted me 2 months so far. I can't think right on my over-night shifts....

I moved my dust into a big plastic tote, and if I were to take a *good* guess, I'd say I still have 35-40 pounds left.

Again, I'm really sorry about the confusion! :embarrassed:

I order my dust from Ryersons. (I believe is the name)
You might want to see how much a bag from them shipped to you is.

Also, if there is a TSC near you, you can check there for alfafa cubes. Might be lower than where you have found them. Just saying. =)

Last edited:
50lbs shipped to NJ costs more than the dust itself but still cheaper in the long run. they also have lesser amounts and some water bottles that I may need to try!
So thanks for the idea.....

Back